Conduct, ethics and integrity
The policy information for ethical behaviour, complaints processes, privacy, data access and working with children is below.
Codes of conduct for education sites and workplace participants
The following information are for parents, visitors, volunteers, service providers and employees of school representative bodies or school management councils.
- Codes of conduct for education sites and workplace participants policy
Codes of conduct for education sites and workplace participants policy
- Codes of conduct for education sites and workplace participants procedures
Codes of conduct for education sites and workplace participants procedures
- Code of conduct for education sites - Template A
- Code of conduct for workplace participants - Template B
- Code of conduct photo poster
Code of conduct photo poster (high-resolution printing)
- Code of conduct poster
Code of conduct poster (high-resolution printing)
Complaints management in school
To ensure a fair, appropriate and timely resolution of complaints, the department must manage complaints in accordance with the:
All data that is held by the department including the information that is stored in the data warehouse, its associated data sets and reports, as well as data that sits outside the data warehouse, is covered by the data access policy .
The policy must be read in conjunction with the data access protocol .
Duty of care
The information statement:
- provides a description of the structure and functions of the department
- describes the kinds of information usually held by the department
- describes the procedures for providing access to government information (personal and
- describes the procedure for correcting information held by the department.
Read the information statement .
- Privacy statement policy
Privacy statement policy
- NAPLAN Online privacy notice
NAPLAN Online privacy notice
- Privacy complaints policy
Privacy complaints policy
- Privacy complaint form
Privacy complaint form
- Privacy complaint handling guidelines and procedures
Privacy complaint handling guidelines and procedures
Reporting of alleged misconduct of a teacher
The department and the Teacher Registration Board must share information about alleged misconduct of teachers in circumstances stated in the Teacher Registration (NT) Act 2004.
Working with children clearance (Ochre cards)
To find out who needs a clearance and how to apply, read working with children clearance notice.
Last updated: 02 December 2021
Share this page:URL copied!