Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
The Education Act outlines the enrolment, attendance and participation requirements for all children residing in the Northern Territory and establishes parameters around the enrolment of students in Northern Territory government schools.
This following policy, guidelines and procedures provide quality and consistent processes for all schools and departmental staff to adhere to when assessing student eligibility for enrolment, processing and recording student enrolments and ensuring enrolment is enforced.
- Enrolment policy
- Enrolment Eligibility guidelines
- Enrolment Procedures (.docx)
- Enrolment Procedures (.pdf)
- Enrolment Enforcement guidelines
- Enrolment Management and Priority Enrolment guidelines
- Enrolment in Special Schools and Special Centres
- Enrolment in Distance Education guidelines
Last updated: 21 April 2017