Chaplaincy services in schools
Schools in the Northern Territory may, after appropriate consultation with their school community, appoint a chaplain to support the provision of pastoral care and emotional wellbeing.
- Chaplaincy services in schools policy
- Chaplaincy services in schools guidelines
- Permission for student to participate in chaplaincy program (template)
- Risk management plan for chaplain program in schools (template)
- Chaplaincy services in schools deed of agreement (template)
- Code of conduct for school chaplains (template)
National School Chaplaincy Program
The Australian Government funded National School Chaplaincy Program (NSCP) supports the delivery of school chaplaincy services in the Northern Territory through the provision of a conditional grant of financial assistance, which is administered by the Department of Education.
To read the NSCP project agreement 2019-2022, go to the Federal Financial Relations website.
- NSCP - Northern Territory Handbook 2019-2022
- NSCP - Cross Sector Panel Terms of Reference 2019-2022
NSCP - Cross Sector Panel Terms of Reference 2019-2022
- NSCP - Chaplaincy funding application form 2019-2022
NSCP - Chaplaincy funding application form 2019-2022
- NSCP – Financial acquittal and progress report (form)
NSCP – Financial acquittal and progress report (form)
- NSCP - NT list of schools and providers participating for 2019
- NSCP - NT list of schools approved for 2020-22
For more information, go to the Australian Government's Department of Education, Skills and Employment website.
Last updated: 10 October 2019
Share this page:URL copied!