2017 enrolment and attendance statistics
Enrolment and attendance data is collected eight times a year (at the beginning and end of each term).
In each term, the first reporting period covers weeks 1 to 4 and the second reporting period covers weeks 5 to 8.
The data shows the:
- average enrolment number - the average enrolments of students over the four-week reporting period
- attendance rate - the proportion of time students attend compared to the time they are expected to attend during the four-week period.
New enrolment and attendance processes were introduced in 2013 that provided a richer, more robust and highly validated dataset. Due to these enhancements, 2013 represents a break in series and therefore you shouldn't compare the data before 2013 to 2013 and onwards.
For each term:
For each reporting period:
- Term 1 weeks 1-4 - Reporting period 1 | Excel
- Term 1 weeks 5-8 - Reporting period 2 | Excel
- Term 2 weeks 1-4 - Reporting period 3 | Excel
- Term 2 weeks 5-8 - Reporting period 4 | Excel
- Term 3 weeks 1-4 - Reporting period 5 | Excel
- Term 3 weeks 5-8 - Reporting period 6 | Excel
- Term 4 weeks 1-4 - Reporting period 7 | Excel
- Term 4 weeks 5-8 - Reporting period 8 | Excel
View other yearly enrolment and attendance statistics.
Last updated: 21 May 2021
Share this page:URL copied!