Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
NTBOS policies and guidelines
The new Education Act and Education Regulations commenced 2 January 2016.
Work is currently underway to update policies, guidelines and other information sources to reflect the new Education Act and Regulations.
Some department policies may change or be altered throughout 2016.
Read more about legislation and the changes and updates to policies following introduction of the Education Act 2015.
To find out more you can contact Legislation Services by calling (08) 8901 4990 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current policies and guidelines
The work of the board is regulated by the following policies and guidelines:
- Changing the conversation: A blueprint for languages education in Northern Territory Schools
- NTCET results release policy
- NTCET results release procedures
- T-9 curriculum, assessment and reporting policy
- T-9 curriculum, assessment and reporting guide
- T-10 curriculum implementation timeline
- T-10 recommended time allocations for curriculum in Northern Territory schools
- NT senior secondary data release guidelines
- NT senior secondary data release policy
- NTBOS awards policy
- NTBOS awards policy attachment
- Years 10-12 policy
- Years 10-12 guidelines .
- NTBOS awards travel assistance policy
Last updated: 06 September 2016