Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
The Department of Education's strategic plan outlines the goals, strategies and key actions to develop the education system and support the vision for young Territorians to be confident and capable global citizens.
It measures the department's performance and guides the business planning processes corporately and in schools.
Growing Success Together 2016 to 2018
The department's current strategic plan builds on the work of the previous strategic plan, Creating Success Together 2013 to 2015, and includes:
- the National Quality Framework for early childhood education and care
- the Australian curriculum in schools
- the new Education Act
- the review of the middle years of schooling
- increasing school autonomy
- the Indigenous Education Strategy 2015 to 2024
- the International Education and Training Strategy.
Creating Success Together 2013 to 2015
Key actions for the strategic plan Creating Success Together 2013 to 2015:
The department provides six-monthly reports on progress against targets and key actions in the strategic plan:
Last updated: 04 August 2017