Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Education NT Strategic Framework 2018-2022
The Department of Education’s Strategic Framework 2018 -2022 sets the future direction of the department across the next five years.
The centrepiece of the framework is the Education NT Strategy 2018-22, which commits to a strong public education system that gives every child the opportunity to engage, grow and achieve.
The strategy has five focus areas:
- School leadership – leaders lift performance
- Quality teaching – students learn to their potential
- Differentiated support – tailored, evidence-based strategies to support schools and students
- Community engagement – strong partnerships with students, parents the community and industry to inform our decisions
- Data and accountability – systems inform and improve our performance
Development of the strategy included extensive engagement with 41 face-to-face consultations attended by 1054 students, teachers, principals, community members, regional and corporate staff and key stakeholder groups.
- Download the Department of Education Strategic Framework 2018-2022
- Download the Education NT Strategy 2018-2022 Action Plan
- Download the Education NT Strategy 2018-2022 Action Plan interactive
- Strategic Plan 2016 to 2018 - Growing Success Together
- Success Together 2013 to 2015 - Key actions 2015
- Success Together 2013 to 2015 - Key actions 2013 and 2014 .
The department provides six-monthly reports on progress against targets and key actions in the strategic plan:
Last updated: 28 November 2017