Notify the regulatory authority

If you are a provider of early childhood education and care services, there are certain incidents, complaints and changes of information that you need to report.

You can find out more about laws and regulations on the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority website.

Decide if you need to report

Answer the questions below to find out if you need to make a notification and the timeframe you have for making the report.

Reports need to be made to Quality Education and Care Northern Territory (QECNT) through the National Quality Agenda IT System.

Last updated: 25 February 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.