Education Leadership Strategy
The Education Leadership Strategy has been developed to support continuous school improvement across the system by informing how we identify, develop and support our expert education workforce at each stage of their careers.
The strategy will achieve:
- A common understanding of improvement and what is required for effective leadership.
- Improved role clarity and understanding of what is required for effective leadership progression.
- A broad range of contextualised and high-quality leadership training and development programs.
- Improvements in curricular, pedagogical and assessment leadership, including effective parent and community engagement.
- Targeted support for remote and Aboriginal leaders, and broader leadership progression and development opportunities.
For more information please contact the School Leadership Development team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the Education Leadership Strategy 2021-2024 .
Last updated: 01 November 2021
Share this page:URL copied!