Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Early Childhood Education and Care Career Pathways
The Early Years Rewarding Careers campaign, an initiative of the Northern Territory Government, aims to showcase the professional opportunities available in early childhood education and care and provides a roadmap that will help you navigate career options available in the Northern Territory.
- If you’re a secondary or tertiary student, looking for work or already in the early childhood education and care workforce, the Early Years Rewarding Careers Guide is a go-to resource. Essential Guide download
- The Essential Guide features inspiring Northern Territory early childhood professionals and highlights their career experiences and learning pathways. Meet our Growing Stars download
- The Essential Guide also contains information about courses, entry requirements and vocational education training pathways for early childhood education and care career qualifications. Vet Qualification Information download
- The Early Childhood Education and Care Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Schools program will commence in 2018 and is open to students in Year 11 and is aimed at meeting the increasing need for high quality early childhood educators in the NT.
Vet Flyer and Application Download
- Early childhood education and care is a growing, dynamic sector with opportunities to enter and expand your career in all kinds of stimulating and professionally rewarding ways.
- The Early Years Rewarding Careers campaign ensures that the Northern Territory is developing high quality educators who develop and support children, giving them the best possible start in life.
Early Childhood Education and Care
T: 08 8901 1350
M: GPO Box 4821, Darwin NT 0801
Early Childhood Educator
Last updated: 28 November 2017