Information Package for Service Providers
National Disability Insurance Scheme
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides support for Australians with disabilities, their families and carers. As an insurance scheme, the NDIS takes a lifetime approach, investing early in people with disabilities to improve their outcomes later in life.
The NDIS supports people with disabilities to build skills and capability so they can participate in the community and gain employment. It assists them to access services and support, which may include funding related to the disability, or issues deemed reasonable or necessary for a person to live an everyday life and achieve personal goals.
The following documents are designed to help NDIS registered providers to make decisions on how they can deliver services on school premises during school hours.
Download individual documents:
- Fact Sheet: How to Request NDIS Services in Northern Territory Government Schools
- Fact Sheet for Service Providers
- Request to Provide NDIS Services in Northern Territory Government Schools
- NDIS Service in Schools Agreement
- Frequently Asked Questions.
Last updated: 25 March 2019
Share this page: