Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
This page has information for schools on funding, policies, procedures, guidelines and forms for the Vocational Education and Training (VET) in schools program.
VET Courses for 2018
Information, timeline and applications
VET Funding for 2017
Funding information, timeline and applications
- VET funding information
- VET Delivered to Secondary Students - Program Handbook 2017
- Urban VET funding application
- Remote VET funding application
VET Funding for 2016
VET in schools funding for 2016 is closed.
You can get information about the latest round of funding:
- 2016 funded VET allocations - list of programs approved for funding in 2016 (information is correct as at August 2015 and is subject to change)
- 2016 VET in schools handbook - overview of government funded-programs, list of units of competencies for each qualification, information on grouping and Northern Territory nominal hours.
VET policy, procedures, guidelines and forms
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 03 May 2017