Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
2014 enrolment and attendance statistics
Enrolment and attendance data is collected eight times a year at the beginning and end of each term.
The average enrolment number is the average enrolments of students over the four week reporting period.
The attendance rate is the proportion of time students attend compared to the time they are expected to attend during the four week period.
Due to changes in data collection introduced in 2013 to improve the quality and validity of data, 2013 represents a break in series and therefore enrolment and attendance data prior to 2013 cannot be compared to 2013 or onwards datasets.
Enrolment and attendance by school
- Term 1 Reporting Period 1 (Weeks 1-4)
- Term 1 Reporting Period 2 (Weeks 5-8)
- Term 2 Reporting Period 3 (Weeks 1-4)
- Term 2 Reporting Period 4 (Weeks 5-8)
- Term 3 Reporting Period 5 (Weeks 1-4)
- Term 3 Reporting Period 6 (Weeks 5-8)
- Term 4 Reporting Period 7 (Weeks 1-4)
- Term 4 Reporting Period 8 (Weeks 5-8)
Enrolment and attendance by year
Enrolment and attendance by region
Enrolment and attendance by remoteness and region
Enrolment and attendance by remoteness and region charts
Last updated: 28 November 2017