Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Early Childhood Key Stakeholder Advisory Group
The early childhood key stakeholder advisory group provides advice and feedback on behalf of the early childhood and school aged education and care sector to the Department of Education.
The group, which meets quarterly, discusses issues affecting the implementation of the National Quality Framework and Universal Access to Preschools in the Northern Territory (NT), as well as a broad range of related issues affecting the sector.
Quality Education and Care NT (QECNT) consults the group on its draft operational policies to ensure their regulatory approach is transparent, appropriate and considered.
The advisory group has representatives from the following organisations:
- Association of Independent Schools of the NT
- Australian Childcare Alliance
- Australian Education Union NT Branch
- Australian Government Department of Education
- Batchelor Institute
- Catholic Education Office NT
- Charles Darwin University
- Child Australia (NT)
- NT Department of Education
- Early Childhood Australia NT Branch
- Human Services, Training and Advisory Council
- NT Christian Schools Association
- NT Family Day Care Association
- Preschool Teachers Association of the NT
- United Voice NT Branch.
The advisory group has an independent chair with secretariat services provided by QECNT.
You can contact QECNT by calling (08) 8999 3561 or emailing qualityecnt.DET@nt.gov.au.
Last updated: 28 November 2017